Availability & Booking
Book today and start planning your adventure!
Please take a moment to read our Terms & Conditions of Hire before making a booking enquiry.
When you're ready.
- Check the availability for your dates by submitting a booking enquiry.
- We will send you a confirmation that the dates are available and a booking reference number.
- Confirm your booking by paying a £200 deposit within three days.
- We will to reserve your dates and send you all the necessary details to complete your booking.
What happens next?
When we receive your deposit we will send you a booking confirmation. We will also send you supplementary information in order to arrange the insurance and complete your booking.
We will email you a copy of our booking form to fill in and return.
We will email you our Contract of Hire which you will be required to sign and bring with you when you pick up Minty.
We require the following documents a minimum of 14 days prior to departure. It is your responsibility to ensure these documents are available, if you are unable to provide these documents, we may not be able to obtain the insurance approval in time and your booking may be delayed or cancelled with loss of deposit.
- Scanned copy of both sides of your driving licence (JPG image or PDF).
- Driving licence summary PDF from the DVLA - Licence summary obtainable from https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence.
- Driver(s) must provide two forms of identification which must from the following - utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement, mortgage statement or council tax bill that matches the driving license address and is dated within the three months of the hire commencement.
See the Insurance Requirements page for full details.
Completing your Booking
When we receive back your completed booking form, we will send you a balance of payment invoice. The balance includes your hire fee (minus the deposit), any extras you request and any surcharges payable. Payment can only be accepted by Bank Transfer and must be received within the specified period below.
We require the balance of payment 28 days prior to commencement of hire.
Bookings with less than 28 days to the commencement of hire incur a £20 fast-track booking fee. We cannot accept a booking with less than 7 days remaining to the commencement of hire.
Final payment is due on receipt of the balance of payment invoice. We would typically send out a final payment invoice within 24 hours of receiving your completed booking form.
A refundable security deposit must be received a minimum of 5 days before the commencement of hire. The deposit is the excess amount on the insurance premium.
For mainland UK destinations the security deposit is £500 and for outside mainland UK this is £750.
For full details please visit Collection and Return page
Need Help? - If you have any questions or would like more information please send us a message using our contact form or alternatively email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Campervan hire prices
Rates include motor insurance and 24 hour roadside assistance.
We will give you a quick response to confirm your dates are available.
Complete your booking
Complete your reservation online using our easy to follow booking process.
Specification & Features
Purpose built for touring holidays Minty has everything you need.
We include a lot of additional extras to tick all the boxes.
This is the grown up stuff that you need to pay attention to.