Collection and Return
We have updated our website to information you about how we are supporting our customers during the Covid-19 crisis. The measures we have in place are to protect both our customers and ourselves.
We want everyone to stay safe and follow these guidelines:
Covid-19 special measures
- Please do not travel to collect the vehicle if you or any of your party have symptoms of coronavirus.
- Before the start of each hire the campervan will be thoroughly sanitised.
- On the day of the pick-up please bring a face mask/covering and wear it during the handover.
- We will be limiting interaction to a minimum and will only deal with the designated lead driver. Please maintain social-distancing whenever you can.
- We will instruct you in the use of the vehicle but will limit accompanied test drives to customers that have no driving experience in campervans. On these occasions the widows of the campervan will be opened to increase air-flow.
We are in Stratford upon Avon approximately 1 mile for the town center. We will send you full location details including Google map and instructions on how to find us after completion of the booking process.
You can collect between 9.30am and 11am and return before 11am (collections and returns outside of these times are possible by prior arrangement).
- The 'Hire Agreement' signed and dated by all drivers (this will be sent to you at the end of the booking process).
- Your driving licence for inspection.
- A face mask/covering for your and our protection.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for a comprehensive handover of the vehicle. We will show you how to drive the camper and how to operate the cooker, sink, fridge, roof, camping gas, water storage and other accessories. We will ensure you are aware of the location of safety equipment such as the fire blanket warning triangle, first aid kit, carbon monoxide detector and fire extinguisher.
You must return the vehicle before 11am on the day following your last booked night (or at the time previously agreed).
If the campervan is returned on time in good condition, whole and undamaged (subject to inspection), with a clean interior, and with a half tank of petrol, the security deposit will be returned to the Hirer after 14 working days (Why 14 days? - This is the time limit to notify of a speeding offence. Police must serve a Notice of Intended Prosecution within 14 days).
Should these conditions not be met, then repairs, replacements or cleaning costs will be charged against the security deposit and the balance shall be returned to the hirer within 30 days.
Need Help? - If you have any questions or would like more information please send us a message using our contact form or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Campervan hire prices
Rates include motor insurance and 24 hour roadside assistance.
We will give you a quick response to confirm your dates are available.
Complete your booking
Complete your reservation online using our easy to follow booking process.
Specification & Features
Purpose built for touring holidays Minty has everything you need.
We include a lot of additional extras to tick all the boxes.
This is the grown up stuff that you need to pay attention to.