Terms & Conditions of Booking and Hire
Your contract with Minty Camper Hire comes into existence when we send confirmation of your booking reservation.
At a Glance
- Driver(s) must be aged 23-70 years old and Driver(s) must hold a full valid UK or EU driving licence for at least 24 months that entitles them to drive a UK category B vehicle
- Only persons named on the Rental Agreement are insured to drive the vehicle
- To secure dates you must pay a non-refundable deposit of £200 via PayPal
- We will send you our Booking Form to fill-in and return
- You will be asked to send us driver(s) details and proof of identity
- A refundable security deposit is required
- The rates include 100 mile per day mileage allowance (160km)
Download Terms & Conditions of Booking and HireIt is important to be fully aware of the contents of the Terms & Conditions of Hire document, which in tandem with the terms set out on the Rental Agreement constitute the terms and conditions of hire. It shall be a condition of hire that these Terms have been read, understood and accepted in their entirety.
Need Help? - If you have any questions or would like more information please send us a message using our contact form or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Campervan hire prices
Rates include motor insurance and 24 hour roadside assistance.
We will give you a quick response to confirm your dates are available.
Complete your booking
Complete your reservation online using our easy to follow booking process.
Specification & Features
Purpose built for touring holidays Minty has everything you need.
We include a lot of additional extras to tick all the boxes.
This is the grown up stuff that you need to pay attention to.